New here on this forum

Hello, I basely joined because I had emails saying join although looking around I don´t think it is for me,
as my family are Portuguese it's only me who is English  I married a lovely Portuguese man.
I don´t need to tell the forum my projects and experience, health and housing, work it really does not apply. I really don´t have the same problems as normal expats. but thank you for asking

Welcome to the forum carol ann211  :)

A wealth of information can be found on this forum.

Hi My name is Jacqui, my daughter, son in law and grandson are moving  to Portugal in January 2020. I will be going with them and will enjoy helping them unpack...unfortunately  I will have to return to SA. However will be putting my feelers out for a position in Algarve. Both my husband and I work for Canon at present, My husband has been with Canon for over 35 years with a world of experience, and has travelled extensively. he also teaches music, and had a full on band in Ballto  Norh coast, until we moved back to Johannesburg.  I have also been in the property industry as well as the cleaning industry (family owned business) .  I am hoping to find out more about the job opportunities in Algarve.