Pickup Basketball !

Good afternoon,

I am looking for random people to play basketball with ! Simple as that. Just some friendly pick up games to pass the time on the weekend, as well as get some cardio in for the day !  :D 

I've looked for this sort of opportunity on other forums, but to no avail!

This is not to say that you should be absolutely immaculate at the game, Lord knows I'm only Novice in basketball, at best.  I thought of starting a new thread on here to see if I could get anyone's response, no matter you skill level, physical fitness, ethnicity or gender. This is meant to be a safe zone, absolutely no discrimination would be tolerated (after all I am the founder of the International Student Organization, and a proud member of the PRISM equal rights for all movement at my University!)

This is absolutely free by the way; I have a ball and pump and there are a bunch of public courts out in the immediate vicinity of Bawshar, Al Khuwair, Qurum, and Madinat Qaboos! That said, even if those courts were not available I am happy to carry the cost of renting out a court for an hour or two, just to test out the waters for the first meet!

Please do not hesitate to reply to this, let's get this ball rolling !

Hello Dysprosium,

Welcome to Expat.com  :)

How about also dropping a free advert in this section, Sport partners in Oman?

All the best,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Thank you very much !

They say specificity is key; I should honestly familiarize myself further with the UI and threads available here !

Dysprosium

I live in al khuwair where can we play?

@Dysprosium hi, i wonder if you're still in Oman.

if so with a ray of hope, please text me in whatsapp ***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Azam Vasta,

Please note that this is an old thread and members are perhaps no longer active.

What do you want to know ?

Regards,

Bhavna

Hi Bhawna

I am living in Al khuwair and I want to know if there are any basketball courts nearby where i can go and play for free or any basketball players with whom i can crash in