Day Out: Fins Beach Side Trip to Mazara Dam (28th Nov, Friday)

Due to some reasons, Wadi Arbeieen tripis postponed to another day

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 26#2277312

It has been agreed by the group to  change the destination to Fins Beach with side trip to Mazara Dam. This time, we will do BBQ by the beach and spend a relaxing day. This is more suitable for kids and moms.

Confirmed attendees:

1) Farooq
2) Mrs Farooq and 2 kids
3) Jun
4) Rio and Gean
5) Hexebella
6) Rami
7) Kiran
8) Dr. Munjal

This is open to everyone, please confirm your participation if you would like to join us.

Petrol expense will be shared among the passengers in the car. Normally, we bring our own meat to grill which i think  the best way to do again this time. We will also split  the cost of the other stuff like charcoal, some disposables, ice for the cooler where we will place the meat.

Guys, who have the bbq grill? Do we still have left over skewers, disposables, etc last day out? Would be great if we have them still.

Please bring mat......

I have a small cooler I can bring if needed....

Jun the chai making facilties  :top:

I suggest lets take the bowshar snake road going to amerat and take some pics  :cool:

So far these are the only  details I can share now.

Guys, please share your comments, reminders for small details....specially not to forget the "fire"

Activities?

Mazara Dam

http://www.muscatdaily.com/var/muscatdaily/storage/images/archive/oman/water-from-wadi-dayqah-dam-to-ease-woes-of-muscat-and-quriyat-2j68/1041743-1-eng-GB/Water-from-Wadi-Dayqah-Dam-to-ease-woes-of-Muscat-and-Quriyat_muscatdaily.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t31.0-8/1403009_10152762758261391_5361140047615777595_o.jpg

Hi

I wanna come. But i dont know much how to commute and reach d meeting point..i live next 2 royal hospital... i can bring  drinks....or what ever d organiser plans or tasks me to get....

pleven5800sus wrote:

I wanna come. But i dont know much how to commute and reach d meeting point..i live next 2 royal hospital... i can bring  drinks....or what ever d organiser plans or tasks me to get....

no worries, we will  find a way......
we will discuss what to bring later.
already forwarded your number to watsapp admin

Updated attendees

1) Farooq
2) Mrs Farooq and 2 kids
3) Jun
4) Rio and Gean
5) Hexebella
6) Rami
7) Kiran
8) Dr. Munjal
9) pleven5800sus

Hi Hexebella,

Nice to meet you. I am from Spain and I working and living in Muscat from April this year.

I have just seen your great pictures you posted in this Blog. I like very much because I love photografer profession.

I also love sport, cinema, and traveling.

Regards

Maraba68 wrote:

Hi Hexebella,

Nice to meet you. I am from Spain and I working and living in Muscat from April this year.

I have just seen your great pictures you posted in this Blog. I like very much because I love photografer profession.

I also love sport, cinema, and traveling.

Regards

Bienvenido Senor! (Welcome Sir)
Please feel free to join our day out trips, one is in the pipeline this month. We are still discussing about it prior to posting.

There are a lot of beautiful spots in Oman, you will definitely use your photography skills.

Watch out for the new post just waiting from the group some details.

Cheers!