Relocating from Arizona

We are a family of 4. My husband and I have two kids. A 15 year old and a 9 month old. We will be relocating to Puerto Rico from Arizona early next year. His job has given us this opportunity and we are excited and eager to get there. His job is in San Juan. Can someone suggest a good area to live? Does not necessarily have to be in San Juan. I understand traffic is chaotic so if not in San Juan something close.

Hello, I am also from Arizona, we moved to Puerto Rico three years ago, I am from East Mesa,  my name is Spencer, if you have any questions you can message me directly, or through the site.

We live in Vega Baja, but we commute every day to San Juan, we live in a country setting, and to be honest that commute  it is well worth where we live, I would not want to live in the city, but that depends on you, we live on the north coast, and out commute is about 30 to 45 minutes each way, but it's very scenic and I don't mind the drive, sometimes we take the ocean way, driving along the beach is beautiful and reminds me each day how blessed to do is to be here