Changing passport for NOC

Hello guys! I would like to ask, if employer doesnt give NOC after my one year working in Oman and i want to change the job. If they will cancel my visa and i go back home and change my passport, will it work for a new employer to issue new visa for me and can i come back to Oman, without waiting 2 years? Appreciate your help

Hi KatKat1989,

What you are saying is that you are planning to cheat the system to enter Oman without the NOC or the needed wait period.

Well, it may be theoretically possible, as long as there is no match or reference in your new passport to your old passport's name, date of birth, and your other personal details. The practicality of this can only be ascertained during the visa issuing time.

Hi KatKat1989,

What happened in your case when you changed your passport.  Was the new visa successfully issued on new passport? and have you traveled to Oman on new visa before 2 years ban.

Hi Sumitran
I was in oman till Feb 2018 working as Radiologist and left to India after that. My visa was canceled properly.  Can I re enter Oman in Feb 2020. As a company policy they did not give Noc when i left. Do i still have to get noc even after staying 2 years outside oman. Some of my friends were saying that even after 2 yrs u have to get noc from previous employer. Need clarity in this issue.

Thanku