Looking for an Apartment!

Hello, I have been trying to find a place online. I am wondering if you can help me with some information. In September, I am moving back to Slovenija for a couple of years or forever and I am wondering if you know the websites that I can use to find a long term rental for a two bedroom Apartment near the city center. Like Šiška, Beigrad, near BTC or another area near to the city. I will be bringing my two 4 year old Beagles that are very kind and very well behaved. Do you know of any information or websites you can send me for this? Or do you have any connections with someone who ones property and wants to rent it out? Looking for a place with 3 or more rooms. It definetly needs to have two bedrooms. I am looking for something under 800€. Anything or any information you might have would be really appreciated! Thanks so much.
Lisa Pevc

Hi there I have an Apartment you can rent for 2 years The only problem is it's in the Mountains close to Kransjka - Gora with fantastic views of the Alps.If you change your mind on yourLocation,please feel free to get in touch.Regards Kevin