Delivery from IKEA in Loule to Lagos

Hi

I shall be furnishing a two-bedroom apartment in Lagos in the next few weeks. I intend to do most of the shopping at the IKEA store in Loule. I know that IKEA will deliver but it's very expensive. Can anyone recommend a company or 'man with van' who I might contact?

Very many thanks, Phil

Welcome to the Forum :)

You are welcome to place a FREE advert in the Classified section of the site.

I hope that is of help.

Good Luck.

SimCityAT
Expat Team

Hello Phil.
My name is Nic edwards and I have a Nissan Cabstar which I recently purchased from a dealership here in Portimao. A flatbed van with a two meter square loading space rear, there are seats for 8 passengers. I am seeking delivery and transportation work with the truck and this type of work sounds right up my street. I have lived and worked in Portugal for many years. Based in Parchal, Portimao  this is an easy destination for me to achieve. Please feel free to contact me regarding your requirements.
My telephone number is *** and I am currently available for this work at a very reasonable price.
        Many thanks Nic Edwards.

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum please, thank you

Many thanks Nic. I'll contact you once I've arranged the date with IKEA. BTW any idea of cost for what I guess will amount to half a day's work? Cheers, Phil

Hello Phil. Thanks for your speedy response. As far as how much this will cost well for me its a bit of a guess also. I just made a round trip from Parchal to Vila do Bispo which at a very moderate speed the cost of fuel was 15 euros. If we can work out an hourly rate for the time it takes to complete the job, I am a very reasonable guy and whilst this is a new truck to me and business idea I want to be as fair as possible in pricing this. If you can give me an idea as to what you think is an hourly rate for this I am sure we can play ball, Please get back to me.
                                                       Many thanks Nic Edwards

The price for this work will be 60 euros incl. fuel. get back to me if your still interested. Thanks Nic