1 Year Multiple Entry Family Visit Visa - Required details

Hi Everyone,

Can Anyone help me in this regards

I brought my wife with 1 year multiple entry family visit visa, already 1 extension done at 90 days. the second extension is going to come on next july 25th 2019.

Can i extend the 2nd time without exit Saudi Arabia?

pls help me

thanks you

NO, SHE SHOULD GO AND COME BACK AS PER RULES.....

You can extend through Absher for another 90 days by paying an amount.  But after 180 days, she must exit.

is it true the 1st renal is possible without exit re-entry   

I brought my wife with 1 year multiple entry family visit visa, already 1 extension done at 90 days. the second extension is going to come on next

Can i extend the 2nd time without exit Saudi Arabia?

Max extension is up to 180 days.  Then you MUST exit.

After 180 days re. Enter KSA and vis is auto rewnal then after 3 months more extend without leave KSA or not

Which time to need insurance I mean to say before 1st extsion visa?

As per the new rules, visa extension is possible only once, and maximum continuous stay in KSA cannot be more than 180 days for a visitor. This applies for 1 yr multiple entry as well as 2 yr multiple entry visa.

I have one doubt though. The visitor completes 180 days and goes for exit. The visa is 2 yr multiple entry so as per visa lot of time is there and visitor shd be able to re enter. But the MOI website/absher account of the sponsor at this time doesn't show any info about the visitor. Moreover, the extension of visa that was done, after 90 days, mentions that, " the visa expires on ..."
Cut to scenario 2: the visitor is at airport in india trying for immigration to board the plane. Immigration officer here need to see English dates to confirm that visa is valid. You show them the visa stamped on passport. They say although it's written 2 yr multiple entry, but why validity is written 90 days? Now they expect u to produce some exit-re entry type paper mentioning dates clearly. What will u do? U don't have any. U know that KSA passport control will not cause any trouble, but what to do in yr home country?

OK the scenario that you described is basically assuming that the immigration officers in your home country don't have brains.

The visa clearly has the following on it (maybe you didn't read it carefully):

Validity :730 days  (2nd line top left)
Days of stay: 90 days
Number of Entries: Multiple

I find it very difficult to believe that an immigration officer would be confused by this as this is the standard used worldwide.

Unless I didn't understand the question; to put it another way, I have travelled on a 2 year multiple entry visit visa to Saudi from 15 different countries and never ever, did I face that scenario you described.  The only way it would happen is if the immigration people are in a corrupt country who are trying to shake you down for money or are idiots.

Thank you so much! The airport I have to travel from, my experiences, are not so good. I have residence visa, it's my old mother who has visit visa, and I am just getting worried for that.

But thank you so much!