Maltese citizen & social security number

My husband is a maltese citizen myself his wife and 4 children 9yrs to 17yr will be moving there october 2020 from the uk. My husband has not lived there in 28 yrs and he was just 14 then he has been to visit. How do we go ahead and get his social security number ?. My husband family still live there too. Is there anything else he will need we know what we will need. Thanks in advance

Emily Marchant wrote:

My husband is a maltese citizen myself his wife and 4 children 9yrs to 17yr will be moving there october 2020 from the uk. My husband has not lived there in 28 yrs and he was just 14 then he has been to visit. How do we go ahead and get his social security number ?. My husband family still live there too. Is there anything else he will need we know what we will need. Thanks in advance

This is a good topic indeed.Anybody who works in Malta needs a social security number. Just read the website Yesitmatters.com. There is information how to download the respective form to apply for a social security number. You can also call the office in Valletta Tel.+35625903780 or in Gozo +35625903790
Of course in 28 years a lot of things have changed in Malta. The office in Valletta or Victoria will inform you when you should apply for such a number in order to take up employment w.e.f. October 2020

See here - https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=370643

From your post it sounds like you need
Family Members - CEA Form F

Thank you for the information its much appreciated we are over this aug for 10 days to visit thos time until october next year when we move there.