Bahrain to Dammam

Hi,

I have booked a flight ticket from India(Chennai) to Saudi Arabia(Dammam) in ETIHAD AIRWAYS

Madras International (Meenambakkam), MAA - Abu Dhabi International, AUH
Abu Dhabi International, AUH - Bahrain International, BAH

Bahrain International, BAH - Saptco Bus Station, DMS | Bus segment

The last segment through Bus it seems, but I have only work visit visa for Saud, I don't know my visa has the eligibility to cross road border from Bahrain to Saudi.

please, anyone, tell me how to check in visa I have the eligibility to cross the border through road.

You cannot cross the border without applying for and getting a separate Bahrain visa (if you don't have Saudi Iqama). 

Why would you even book the flight like that without knowing your visa requirements?

as far as i know, from previous experience with our new workers, it did not cause any problem. the bus will be at the airport and will bring you to Dammam, Carlton Hotel Bus Station. you won't be leaving the bus from the Bahrain Airport to Dammam, except during the bahrain-saudi border where your luggage will be checked and your passport will be taken for recording and checking prior to entering Saudi Arabia. you do not need a separate visa for bahrain. it is treated as a transit like from India to Abu Dhabi. i too came to Saudi via Bahrain back in 2008.

I stand corrected.  I didn't read carefully.  Yes, if it is an end to end itinerary, ticketed by same airline, then they will treat it as a transfer in transit.  You won't physically enter Bahrain.