Looking for a job in Guangzhou

My name is Lara and I am from Brazil. Evebthoug English is not my mother language I am fluent in it because I studied in the US and also graduated in Bilingual Executive Secretary (English and Portuguese). I have two years experience in teaching English as a second language , both for kids and teenagers. I am also a very creative and positive person, easy going and most important very responsible with my work.  Please feel free to contact me if you need any other information.

Hi there,

Are you still in Guangzhou now?

We will attend an exhibition in Guangzhou from Sept 5 - Sept 8. And we need some foreigners to help. So i'm wondering if you have interest.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

My WeChat is: ***
Best regards,
Kyle

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Lara,

Hope this message finds you well. My name is Sonia. I am academic director at a Canadian education company , GlennKids. I saw your message and we would like to see your resume, and hopefully arrange an interview. We specialize in hands-on, English immersion programs for students aged 1-7. We are looking for North American teachers who are based, or willing to travel, to Guangzhou to work with us.

I look forward to hearing from you.

My email is : Sonia[at]glennkids.net

All the Best,
Sonia