Looking for Job. oportunities

Saludos a todos los hispano hablantes que se encuentren aquí en China, especialmente en la provincia Catonesa. su ciudad Guangzhou.
He vuelto después de un tiempo fuera, esta vez con las pilas mas recargadas buscando nuevas oportunidades de empleo, apartamento y nuevas redes de amigos y contactos.
Principalmente estoy en la búsqueda de Empleo, ya sea de modelo, o como profesora de Ingles y/o Español. Soy una persona muy proactiva y siempre dispuesta aprender y desarrollarme en nuevas experiencias y conocimientos, por lo que puedo decir que aprendo hacer casi cualquier cosa.
Espero poder contactar con algunos de ustedes por acá para seguir estableciendo buenas, productivas y sanas relaciones.

Greetings to all Spanish speakers who are here in China, especially in the Catonesa province. the Guangzhou City.

I'm back after a time out, this time with the batteries more recharged looking for new opportunities of employment, vacation rentals and new networks of friends and contacts.

Mainly I am in search of employment, either model, or as a teacher of English or Spanish. I'm a very proactive and always willing to learn and develop in new experiences and knowledge, so I can say that I learn to do almost anything.

I hope to be able to contact some of you here to continue to establish good, productive, and healthy relationships.

Hola, te escribo desde España y normalmente ofrezco trabajo a gente que quiere ir a China. Trabajo en colaboración con algunas empresas chinas y ofrecemos prácticas remuneradas a gente que tiene un nivel de inglés alto y con un acento neutro. Están muy bien pagadas. Si te interesa obtener más información sobre este programa y su coste, ponte en contacto conmigo en [email protected]

ENGLISH PLEASE !!

This is an Anglophone forum.

To post in another language then click on the flag icon at the top of this page and select from the drop down box.

Hello,
Would you like to be an English or Spanish language Teacher in Zengcheng,Guangzhou? :)

Yes. I have a doctorate degree in English. Worked both in colleges & school. Worked in Oman for 7 years. Indian,. 67 year old.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please register your school in the business directory. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dear Brendanwenyu,
Kindly share with me details of the job position. I am very interested and ready to start.

Warm regards,
Evans

Zhanqi wrote:

Hello,
Would you like to be an English or Spanish language Teacher in Zengcheng,Guangzhou? :)

Kindly share with me details of the job too. Looking for a teaching job over there as well.

Cheers!

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please drop a proper job advert in the jobs section. Thank you

which type of job you are searching?

i can add you to wechat looking job group

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs section

Do you mind sharing more details of your job offer please?

Regards

Hello everyone,

If you are looking for a job or proposing one, please drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website : Jobs in Guangzhou
Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

can you add me in the job seeking group?

My company is looking for foreigner female candidate (freelance parttime or fulltime acceptable, flexible working hours), Good english and basic chinese communication. Thank you.

add me please too

My friend is amazing for your offer .
DaveMian is my wechat Id contact me

where is  your company located.