Seeking English Institutes where Korean English teacher can teach!

Hi, there
My name is Chloe and i'm from korea.
Now i'm planning to move to Guangdong Province in two weeks.
My English b/f already got a job in Foshan city where he can teach English but me, I couldn't have ajob yet coz all most all International schools need native English teachers.

If U KNOW ANY INFORMATION ABOUT PRIVE OR PUBLIC SCHOOLS THAT I CAN TEACH ENGLISH, PLS LET ME KNOW THE LOCATIONS THANK YOU.

plus I majored in Enlish in Korea and went to study abroad to Canada and Oz and also I have two years teaching experience.

Thank you for taking ur time to read it!:)

Hi and welcome to the forum comsonu!

I hope other members will be able to advise you soon ;)

Regards
Armand

English teacher company

Attilio infante

www.findworkabroad.com/our-schools:

Thank so much Diamond!

Hope I find proper teaching job and move to China soon:)

I hate to tell you this but China is very racist when it comes to hiring English teachers. They would typically even prefer a Caucasian non-native English teacher to an ethnic Chinese native English speaker born in the USA.  Thats because most of the schools are marketing their schools to English-illiterate parents who have no faintest idea who speaks good English and who doesn't. So to the mainland Chinese, your race is almost an indication of whether you speak good English.  Frustrating ? Well, if you put your feet in their shoes, you won't grumble. Cuz thats an easier and effective way to find out the good quality by selecting branded products than having to study all the details of them, especially when the consumer doesn't know what is good quality. I was impressed when I saw a case in a university in the USA where the Chinese language professor, who is a Caucasian, found it necessary to convince his class that he was right by asking the Chinese TV station crew, who happened to be visiting there, to endorse that he was right on a certain lingual issue. I know a Hong Kong girl born in UK, who is now teaching English somewhere in Guangdong province, complains that her American boyfriend is getting much better paid in his teaching job than herself. Pretty similar cases, huh ?

Maybe you can teach Korean and you definitely would be very convincing on this. Seems that a lot of people are starting to learn Korean.

Just personal opinion...

Hi friends,

Iam Lanying from Vietnam.
Tomorrow I have lived to Guangzhou and live.

Iam Vietnamese native, graduated Korean Major (1 year studied, lived in Yeungnam University, Korea) and have to teaching almost 6 years (Vietnamese for Korean, Korean for Vietnamese at Language centers and Korean Company in Vietnam).

I plan to study Chinese when I arrive Guangzhou China. There are any friends, can speak Vietnamese, Korean, English, Chinese and wanna to study together. Contact me. My English level is basic, can communicate.

There are any opportunity to study, work, I will many thanks to your recommendation and your introduction.

Please feel do not hesitate to contact me and thanks for all friends for your kindness. Please kindly to understand if there are any friends wanna find girl friends or bad meaning, I am so sorry to reject friends requesting and please do not disturb me if you are.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Nguyen, Thi Lan Anh