ACR I-card instruction list #2

Hi,
I never see when someone post the documents needed for the ACR I-card that they ever mention #2 which says, Certified  true copy issued by the Records Section of the Board of Commissioners(BOC)'s Order granting the visa (for internal verification purposes). So since I'm in the Balikbayan program do I need a copy of #2 ?

Thanks in advance,
Charlie

You dont need ACR card for a Balikbayan visa

geolefrench wrote:

You dont need ACR card for a Balikbayan visa

Hi,
I'm applying for my 13a visa along with the ACR I-card. I need the ACR card to open a bank account and buy a vehicle. Item #2 on the ACR checklist doesn't make sense. I don't think they send us letters from the BOC after we enter the PH. I already have my passport stamped with BB. I just want to make sure I don't get a surprise when I go to the BI in a couple of months. Thanks

When they give you a temporary 13A you will receive this item 2. You need first to apply to 13A and then for ACR not the opposite

geolefrench wrote:

When they give you a temporary 13A you will receive this item 2. You need first to apply to 13A and then for ACR not the opposite

Makes sense as there are about 12 different types of ACR cards and they need to see the application for the 13A to issue the correct type.

geolefrench wrote:

Geolefrench, thanks so much for clarify that. I have asked that so many times in different forums and you are the first person to give an answer.

Thanks again!

BC57

If needed, the information dbases are searched by and the document produced and signed by the BI at the time you request the visa. It is simply a way to add a line item charge for them doing what every BI does.   No effort on your part.