Working and Empadronamiento ?

Hay, does anybody knows whether it is needed Empadronamiento in order to work in Tenerife, or it is NIE and SS nmb enough to start working and living in Tenerife ? TIA :)

NIE is enough for working in Tenerife if you are the citizen in EU.

If one moves to spain they must register.  If they are EU nationals that means registering on the EU Citizens Register.  That will be instead of applying for an NIE

If they have work or the offer of work that covers the registration form requirements of income and medical cover.

Signing on the padron is a requirement for a person living in a municipality    It has no direct connection with working

PS that's it for now as I am off to work at a national police station, assisting people with their paperwork  applications !

Hay, and thank you. Yes, that sounds reasonable, first NIE, SS and work, than empadronamiento. Yes, I am EU citizen, and will be applying for work in Tenerife.

BE AWARE THIS INFO APPLIES NOW.   
Post Brexit no one knows what will happen unit a deal or no deal is agreed. 

In the Province where I live, and several others that I have checked at random,   because of the imminent Brexit, it appears no appointments for EU Citizen Registration are currently available.

As I said, if you are moving to Spain you need EU Citizen Reg.   

if that is what you will do, if you do not have an NIE (that is the fiscal number) then you cannot apply for that but your EU Reg cert will bear a number,  which will be your NIE

If a person has an NIE when they move to Spain, then that will be he number which will appear on the EU Citizen Reg cert

I hope that is clear

This might help for when appointments can be made :- 

TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE POLICE FOR  NIE,  E.U. Citizen registration, etc.

As you go through you will find links to the application forms and the payment, at any bank, form

.•            GO TO   https://sede.administracionespublicas.gob.es/icpplus/

•             PROVINCES AVAILABLE:       CHOOSE the province where your are living/ staying

•             SECTIONS AVAILABLE IN PROVINCE:          OPEN PAGE AND SELECT SECTION  REQUIRED

e.g.    “policía  certificado de residente o no residente”  (that includes NIE application). If you make the wrong choice when you go to the appointment they will not deal with the application.

•             ENTER THE DETAILS OF APPLICANT. if you have an NIE show that, if not then show your passport number

•            CHOOSE NATIONAL POLICE STATION FOR APPOINTMENT:      The one that covers the area where you are living - staying. You are not permitted to make the application  at any other

•             CHOOSE APPOINTMENT,  AND THEN CONFIRM

•             You must PRINT A COPY OF THE APPOINTMENT,   And take it with you to the police station

You can find info here in English about completing the EX15

http://www.exteriores.gob.es/Consulados … 0GUIDE.pdf

Thank you Johncar so much, will do :)