How can I put pressure on the swedish migration

Hello, my story is very long, anyways the point is that I have a pregnant wife in sweden ( she's swedish) she'll give birth on the 25th of April and my appointment for the permit residence is on the 18th of April in Rabat Morocco (I'm a tunisian citizen and not moroccan) I Emailed everyone and my wife did the same, I applied for a visa and they refused it and I appealed and they refused it, my question is there anyway possible I can push the migration or the embassy in Morocco to take my documents (pictures married certificate, plane tickets ex.... ) and receive an immediate decision and what can my wife do from sweden, PLEASE I APPRECIATE ANY COMMENTS BUT I WANT THE ONES WHO HAVE A SIMILAR EXPERIENCE OR AN IDEA thank you so so much

So you have been refused again after visiting  embassy?

Yeah I was, and the Finnish embassy in Tunisia adviced me to apply for a D-visa at the swedish embassy in Morocco but the waiting time is up to two months while my wife will give birth on the 25th of April, my only choice I guess is that we both push thr migration to receive the documents before my appointment on the 18th and then request an immediate decision, I don't know how

You can do a schengen visa for 6 months also, have you  considered that?

What do you mean ? You mean I go to morocco (swedish embassy) and apply for a visa like a regular visa ?

My wife sent me documents from ger doctor (midwife) that she'll give birth on the 25th actually two documents ( one in December and another one in March) do you think submitting those with the visa application could help ? I just don't want to waste the trip money on something that won't work

Well those docs will help get you the D visa(Schengen visa). And you cannot put much pressure on them without a good lawyer and you dont have much time left.

Has your wife tried to consult any migration lawyer in Sweden?

How long should I wait for the D-visa ?? If I applied let's say next week ?

Yeah she did talked not to only one laywer but three and everyone said that they can't do anything so...

Well I cannot say exactly of your case but in most cases, i know across several countries it usually takes between a week or two to settle Schengen visa cases.

That's too bad! This is pretty unfortunate.

Something must have gone wrong from the beginning. Swedish authorities normally keep records of everything from the very first contact with them. So here it seems like they have something according to their point of view doesn't match from one of sides, either of applicant's or of sponsor's side. If three lawyers don't want even to try, it says everything. 

I know this post doesn't help you at all in this situation of yours but at least you can take some time and go through the whole thing again for the sake of future interviews. All the best!