Sosua Weekend -8 to 11 Mar - Anyone around?

Greetings to all in the Sosua area.  My wife and I celebrating our 1st anniversary on Sat MAr 9th and will be in Sosua. We're staying at an apartment I found at the Caribe Campo Terraza Tropimar. WHile the beach will definity be part of the day Sat and Sunday (weather  providing of course) we'd love to see anyone that might be around. We would also like to pick up Tomas (Tinker) but I can't locate the message he sent me way back with his phone - anyone have it? Also I know generally where he lives but don't have his address - does anyone have that? Also I know only two locations the bar by the Europa Hotel where we met up back in OCt and the the bar (Finish Line I think) where we first met Tomas. Other locations have been mentioned and Tomas frequents some more than others so we would like to find these spots and find Tomas if not at home. Also, can anyone recommend a restaurant - I have a yearning for Lobster - as an anniversary meal. Thanks folks - hope to hear back and also see some of you this weekend.....cheers

Sorry I will not be there.

Also sorry cause Lobster is banned from now until June 30th in ANY form. Frozen is also banned.  Crab is banned too!

Oh well....it was just a thought.....do you have a phone number/address for Tomas - I have his location down to two buildings......hope your healing process if coming along smoothly......

I  will message you his number

I met with Tinker on Friday, and he has had a string of unfortunate events.  Try calling, but he can no longer see missed calls or retrieve messages. I'll PM you some details 2VPsoldier. I'm around, but have family  visiting, so I'm occupied myself, but congratulations on the anniversary!

Well, moving on. WHile we still hope to get Tomas out and have him join us for dinner and drinks, now that lobster is out, will settle for a restaurant that has good fish and ribs...

We arrive the 11th but too late to do anything. We are there from then until the 18th though.....