Student pass Rejected

hi all, who know how to write a appeal letter of the rejection for student pass?

Your school or university should help you with it!
Basically, you must address the rejection reasons - either convincing the processing officer that they do not exist, or that you should be allowed to study in Singapore despite not fulfilling the requirements. Both won‘t be easy!

hello, may i have your phone number, as i also get rejejected for my girl's student pass, maybe we can exchange some ideas, thank you.

Exchange of personal contact details (phone numbers) is discouraged on this forum.
There were cases of abuse and also, why don't you want to discuss your question on the forum, where all readers can contribute to the answer and also future readers can benefit. That's what a mutual help forum is all about!

Thank you for your reminder, i didnot think of that, i am not able to apply DP pass, i get rejection again for second appeal, now i have another chance for third appeal, however, i dont know what else i can submit for the supporting documents, feel sad ...

DPs are rejected mostly due to sponsor's lower salary or lower fixed income. Sorry to say, appealing again may not give any positive result. But, nothing wrong to give a final try. Good luck

thank you for your reply and i am not applying DP but student pass.

there is no offical format, what i use just like the businees format and attached my supproting documents, 2nd appela get rejection and will prepare 3rd one, may i ask how old is your kid ? and they also dont share the reason ?thank you.

Hi.
If your applying institute is under watch list of ICA, than definitely result will be negative.
Discuss this student pass matter with your institute and find its ranking and listing on education forums. Google its name and review about it.

Regarding DP, I assume you want to apply for DP upon Student pass. If it so, than you must understand that your DP depends on SP, once SP approved than only you can apply for DP.

Ask question and discuss this SP matter thoroughly with edu institute where you applying, they only know the reasons behind of rejections.

Thanks

thank you for your reply, the school appied for other student, it get passed, not sure if its becasue of my salray not reach to 6000.

Aimin wrote:

thank you for your reply, the school appied for other student, it get passed, not sure if its becasue of my salray not reach to 6000.

Though salary criteria is not defined for student pass of your child but ICA does consider child's parents income  as a major criteria similar to MoM's DP process.

Hello all  ,We were three people applying for student visas but few days ago only one visa granted other two visa  rejected, my course was advanced diploma. After that we contact to the college ask them what to do. They told us they will resubmit the documents one more time and also add some other information on that. So friends can you please tell me, is there any hope to get approval in second time ?

How long will it takes if we reappeal for the student visa approval? How much chances on that?

H

How long the appeal process takes cannot be predicted - it depends on ICA.
Your chances depend on if and how your appeal addresses the rejection reason.

I asked to my college what was the reason for my visa denied, they said that the Singapore govt will never disclosed the reason. College will reappeal our documents on coming days. Before appeal they make some changes on that and also give a request about our intrest to study in Singapore..  Is there any chance to get approval after reappeal?? Has anyone got approval before when they reappeal ?

Has anyone got approval before,when they re appeal ?

Since students rarely consider themselves expats, they don't come tom this site in great numbers. Thus we don't have circumstancial evidence similar to your case. Sorry!
I recommend you ask the foreign students' office of your school for assistance.

Beppi: Thank you for the reply.. Have a good day

Hi surya2k,

My son is first timer for for student pass and got rejected, and as usual there is no reason given.
In the student's application status page, I noticed there is a FIN number assigned to him. I wonder why ICA assigns a FIN number to a rejected student pass application ? Any implication?

Allocation of a FIN is part of the application process. This FIN will be used also for any subsequent application and will stay with him for life (or until he becomes PR/cotizen).

Thanks beppi!
Another question, there is always antecedent question " Have you ever been prohibited from entering Singapore?" in the application form. Does rejected LTVP or student pass application are considered as the prohibition for this antecedent?

No, that is not „denied entry“.

mhw wrote:

Thanks beppi!
Another question, there is always antecedent question " Have you ever been prohibited from entering Singapore?" in the application form. Does rejected LTVP or student pass application are considered as the prohibition for this antecedent?

You should understand the definition of denial of entry and someone's application got rejected. Denial of entry means you are barred from entering Singapore despite of you have a valid visa to enter. It has nothing do with someone's work pass or LTVP or student pass got rejected.

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, have you got approval for your student pass? May I have any sample letter for appeal student pass?

Hi all, who know how to write a appeal letter of the rejection for student pass?

did any one get the student pass recently..

My daughter also rejected

May I know that your student pass was rejected after appeal or first time?

been rejected after appeal..

may i know which school your apply for

Could you please let me know that How long does ICA took to declare outcome of appeal? did you obtain email from ICA about appeal rejection?

appeal take above one month. yes, I get the reject letter from school

rejected first time. now the school tell us to appeal y ourselves.

with the outcome letter and no reason telling at all, how to address the appeal?

how did you appealed?

walk-in? mail letter? e-mail?

thanks!

Ontogmolomo wrote:

with the outcome letter and no reason telling at all, how to address the appeal?

Tough, but trying is your only chance.
Alternatively, you can apply for a DP/LTVP for your child.

Thaks beppi. My $alary is not enough.

If your salary is not enough to pay for your family members, it's better they live elsewhere - that is the standpoint of the Singapore authorities (and the reason for income thresholds on DP/LTVP). Any attempt to circumvent this by applying for other visa (e.g. student pass) will be viewed with suspicion and it likely to be rejected.

Hi, can you share where you submit your appeal to? My boy student got rejected as well😭