ESD COMPANY REGISTRATION HAS BEEN REJECTED

our company registration has been rejected by ESD. would like to ask whether we can apply again or totally cant hire Foreigner?

Thanks!

Usually it's because there is not sufficient paid up capital in the incorporation. Check the ESD website and read their Guide which explains the requirements for registration

Our company meet all the requirements. So we wonder why they reject our application. And their line always busy, call many times no people pick up phone.

After our conversation with esd officer, they ask us to file an appeal thru ESD website. But i cant find where is it in their website. Can your guys pls tell how to file appeal? thanks

You would need a Joint Venture or Snd BHD type of company with paid up capital minimum 350,000 myr

If they dont pick up the phone, why dont you visit the office?

@aesb  hello, how was that process? did u sucessfully registered your company in ESD?

hi, anyone successfully registered company in ESD? recently our company ends in rejection. we are going to appeal again. what will be success rate?

@sai1 Recently I made appeal for a foreign company who has been rejected by ESd..

They took About 2 weeks to review the appeal and got approved..

If you need our help with the appeal , feel free let me know..

@Jack Kin hi Jack, Do we get to know the list of companies registered under ESD to hire expats? Especially under biotechnology ( bioeconomy corporation) .

@Nirmalka hi, I don't have that kind of list,.. 

@Jack Kin please wtsapp *** i need help

@Jack Kin i need help in apeal our company joint venture with 500k paidup capital, but still rejected

consult me .   its not that much easy to get approved every company .  Zero one one three seven thousand six 29