Looking for Flats in Dubai (Near Dubai Internet City)

Hi All,

I am Hari from India and moving to Dubai. My office is in Dubai Internet city and I am looking for reasonable accommodation near that place. As my wife will be and also is planning to work, we need a place with good metro connectivity. Some places I found in internet are,
*)  Discovery Gardens
*)  Al Barsha
*)  Barsha Heights (Tecom)

Are these areas fine? I am thinking of 1 bedroom house and yearly AED 50,000 to 60,000 is what I am thinking

Please do give you suggestions..

Closest location to DIC is TECOM.  It is literally on the other side of SZR from TECOM.  Depending on where you live, you will be able to walk across.

Rental range is fine but it will be an apartment.  Studio for sure you can get in that range and maybe a 1 bed as well depending on the building / quality of apartment.

Discovery Gardens is also fine but it is a big area so depending on where you are, you might be far away from the metro.  Same for Barsha.

Dear Hari,
if you are searching your accommodation near Burdubai or Karama, you even get less price of below 40000-50000 (Studio and 1 bedroom). There also you will get metro access, also there are a lot of restaurants and supermarkets near by.

He's looking for accommodation near his place of work.   Facing metro during rush hour from the areas you listed is not an ideal situation.

it is an option buddy.!!!

I don't think any of the 3 places are close to metro, check dubizzle, you will get better deals over there.