I just received a negative result on my visa application for Georgia

I am a full time student in Malaysia holding Pakistani passport.
I just received a negative result on my visa application for Georgia, Tbilisi.

I provided the following documents:
1. College Confirmation Letter
2. Student Visa
3. Passport page (copy)
4. Personal Bank Statement
5. Sponsorship letter
6. Bank statement of my Sponsor (American)
7. Invitation Letter from a Georgian Friend who has a legal entity (The letter wasn't notarized)
8. Hotel Reservation Copy
9. Confirmed Return flight ticket (KUL-TBS-KUL)
10. Confirmed Health Insurance

I received the negative response, that I endanger the state security/people, health, ..etc

Does the Georgian Embassy considering that I'm a terrorist ?

I'm a Christian and I have been approved visit visas to Singapore, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, East Malaysia, Indonesia till this date.

I have been living in Malaysia for more than 3 years now. I don't understand their decision to refuse the Visa.
Can someone help me pick up some common as to why they reject the visa stating that I'd endanger the security, health.....etc?

Sorry to hear about that. Most of that happens because of government trying to limit immigration from Muslim countries + population also pushing for it as the amount of expats or just people wanting to settle here has skyrocketed these past few years

I don't think you can do much about it other than try to resend it again

Dear Salmoo,
Your religion have absolutely nothing to do with the refusal of your stay permit! But honesty is required in case you are from Pakistan and you are telling that you are a Christian this is very doubtfull! At the same time you can contact our friend in case you want legal assistance for a reassonable fee. His name is Giorgi and you can contact him on WhatsApp:  995 568 65 03 24

Best regards,
Zviadi

Hi dear Zviadi,

Thank you for your reply. In 2019, I still remember to resubmit my case but to no gain as the local embassy just asked me to pay their expensive application fees plus recommended me to even trouble me friends in Georgia to submit my application in Georgia for the approval. I booked expensive courier to send my files over there. I had to get a lawyer to authorize or appoint my friend to act on my behalf.. but all of that was a total waste of time.

I think, my religion has nothing to do with it neither that checklist that I had to prepare to satisfy Georgian Embassy's demand at KL. I think it is all about collecting money from the foreigners for the services they never provided. They just charged me expensive application fees twice and caused me other expenses.. nonrefundable insurance.. etc..   I also had to go the trouble of cancelling flights that I booked.

I was planning a short trip to see my friends in Georgia as I was invited in a great get together. I have no desire to visit Georgia actually, it was due to my friends who wanted me to join them. Fast forward to this current year 2021, do you think I'd still be looking to spend time, energy and hard earned money to apply again? I don't think, they'll be co-operative during this pandemic and let alone my friends don't live in Georgia anyway. So, there is no purpose to go there.

Thanks for offering your help Zviadi.. no offense to you as you are helping people out there.

If the embassy didn't take me seriously then they don't deserve to be considered or expect the foreigners to pay for their superficial and fake services they pretend to provide.

I have visited many other countries.. and you know some countries.. like Japan don't even charge a single penny unless they give me an approval to visit them.. they'd collect all the files first and review at no charge, period! and after two to three days, they always did come back to me via email stating that "Your case is approved, please visit the embassy to submit the passport and pay the visa application fees (in my case I didn't have to pay visa fees because they don't take money from people of certain countries)." Georgian embassy didn't even bother to reply me