English speaking school in Guadeloupe

Hi all,

We are coming to live in Guadeloupe in coming July. I'm wondering if I should enroll my 2 boys to Lise Academy or Oui love learning.

Have you ever heard about these 2 schools. Are they good schools for young kids( my boys are 3 and 6).

If you know other French school with international sections, I'll be interested too.

Thank you in advance for your help

Bedt regards
whsinyi

Hi

Also interested in this topic!

Best Regards
Henrik

Hello Whsinyi,
I am late to the party - but wondering what you end up doing?
Very interested in any advice, I have a three year old - he speaks french, german, chinese and english at home so an international environment at school (and outside) would be a good fit.
Many thanks in advance!
Nic

Hi, I am a bit sad not see any answer. I was very happy to find that question, because it is one of mine. Is there an international school in Guadeloupe with school language English? Highschool level, because my kids are 16 and 12 at that time. Thanks, ANJA

Hello everyone,

@Anja, welcome ! indeed not a very popular destination among anglophones but I hope some of our members will be able to guide you following your post.

Regards

Bhavna

Hello

I personally know a founder of a bilingual school in Martinique who knows LISE school founder.

The founder of LISE school is from USA. She has a great ethnic and family values.

The school is oriented to the kids' happiness and score.

My little brother is on this school.

My niece is in another school also international but not as bilingual as LISE : genieenherbe.com

Please tell us about your experience.