All that is good in the sun

hello, i need advice for where to go in Thessaloniki for house or flat share

i am currently based in the uk but what i see online relating to Thessaloniki is not helpful, its just pretty pictures - no-one responds when i send emails asking for advice and most forums like this are not active

Hello Saywhatyouwant.Go on line,tap in ...rooms to rent in flat,houseshare in Thessakoniki...Erasmus comes up along with others,I would just say to females that its best to only share with other females for your own safety.I hope you find something soon.

hey Concertina , thanks for the advice, yes i have done that, i've sent a reply but have not heard anything back for flat/house share... do you live in Thessaloniki...

also erasmus is mainly for students
i am not a student and im not looking for student accomodation or to study

Hello,no, I am in Athens,Im afraid its a matter of perseverance,its hard to arrange things when you are not in the country.You may use very cheap Air B&B for a short time while you search around and view a permanent place.Keep safe and I hope you will succeed.

Hey :) ohh ok, thanks
are you on instagram... you are the second only person to respond. I wouldnt mind keeping in contact with anyone from Greece, my insta is flynnryder3563, picture of a mermaid holding a heart