Moving to Cholet in May 2019

Bonjour!

My husband and I are moving to Cholet next spring. He is being relocated with the Michelin company. We have been married four years this spring. We do not have children but we have two cats and two dogs that keep our household entertained.

We love to explore new places, dine out, cook at home, good wine and beer, and laughs! We are pretty easy going and look forward to our next adventure!

We are hoping to connect with expats and locals to improve our French and to make new friends. Send us a message if you are interested.

P.s. we are planning a small trip in January to check our Cholet and would love recommendations on where to go and stay. Thanks!

Ciao!

Have a nice time in Cholet.  May I make one suggestion? I really do mean it in the nicest possible way but if you want to improve your French then stay away from ex-pats like the plague!!!

French people (who don't speak English) are very warm and will help. You have to make the effort though. Pairing up with ex-pats would not help much at all I find.

Hey there! I just moved to Cholet for an internship and would absolutely love to socialize (my bad French doesn't let me do that very well haha). Let me know if you're around :)