Any recommendations on the school?

Hi

I'm planning to move to Turkey and I've got a 13 years old son.  Any recommendations on the school?  Thanks.

There are international schools in turkey although they are expensive. Check dogakoleji

English schools in Turkey are expensive. Think, horrendously expensive. These schools are called "International" schools, and in MOST cases only non-Turkish citizens can attend these schools. So if you got citizenship by investment, then these international schools would be out of bounds for you (just something to remember).

Fees for such school varies between US$ 12,000-20,000-to-30,000 per child per year. Nowadays with the new law, all fees must be quoted in Turkish Liras. You can find 'affordable' international schools like "Istanbul International School" that charges TL 55,000 (approximately) per child per year. The school is situated on the Anatolya side. And it is a good school. Their website is: http://istanbulint.com/en-us/home.aspx

The cheapest I found was TL 25,000 per child per year. However, the English speaking capability of the teachers was found to be questionable.

He is not even a member anymore. Asks a question, dont come back for an answer, or gets what he/she wants then doesn't appreciate. Gooood :dumbom:

Hi dear fasilkhan,

Your information is really good and complete about international school in Istanbul, l visited  the Istanbul international school that is affordable and is in uskudar area but they say that they are really strict even for kindergarten kids! The manager told us that they have to be strict as they have British system!
If your kid joined there, would you tell me about your kids experience???

What do you think about and have you ever visited keystone school or Canadian schools in Istanbul???

Thank you for your reply