Iplayer/TV Player on TV via VPN

Hi,
Anyone able to help a technophobe configure how to get BBC I player and TV Player on TV with VPN on a tablet.
Had a fire stick and used channel hopper subscription which was a total waste of time as kept failing.
Any Brit who has a knowledge of these things would be a great help to me.
In summary want to somehow get iplayer on to my tv here in vietnam
thanks

I believe your word usage will confuse other members reading your question. VPN stands for Virtual Private Network which is a separate network you connect to to get to a company's network or a service like NordVPN that hides your network activity from prying eyes. I'm a Mac guy and use Macs, iPads, iPhones with Apple TV if I want to connect to my TV from any of those devices. Have never used a fire stick so can't help you with your question.
Good luck with your search!

qnbui wrote:

I believe your word usage will confuse other members reading your question. VPN stands for Virtual Private Network which is a separate network you connect to to get to a company's network or a service like NordVPN that hides your network activity from prying eyes. I'm a Mac guy and use Macs, iPads, iPhones with Apple TV if I want to connect to my TV from any of those devices. Have never used a fire stick so can't help you with your question.
Good luck with your search!

I think nowadays most people know what VPN means, especially globetrotter like expats.  :)

Andy Passenger wrote:

I think nowadays most people know what VPN means, especially globetrotter like expats.  :)

I'm just saying VPN has nothing to do with connecting his tablet to the TV and the word VPN is being used wrong. That's all.

I've got a package which costs £25 for the year, get all the UK channels you could want, American channels, so and so forth. Alongside that, there's also seven days worth of catch-up on all the major channels.

I run it through an android box, but it's also compatible with a Fire Stick.

PM me for more info if you're interested

Hi which provider do you use and how does it work in Vietnam? I subscribed to one before but I can't remember the name.

Hi , you guys ever heard of IPTV?, I'm using it here in Saigon and works perfectly. You can buy it from eBay in the U.K. whilst over here , you just download an app for the device you are using and everything should be sorted.
If you want any more help get in touch, cheers and good luck

Free trials available at the moment on the IPTV I'm using, tried to place an advert but it wasn't deemed acceptable for the forum - so, if you want a free 24 hr trial of an IPTV service which has TV channels, movies, series etc etc, shoot me a message and I'll help you out.

Cheers