Iplayer/TV Player on TV via VPN

Hi,
Anyone able to help a technophobe configure how to get BBC I player and TV Player on TV with VPN on a tablet.
Had a fire stick and used channel hopper subscription which was a total waste of time as kept failing.
Any Brit who has a knowledge of these things would be a great help to me.
In summary want to somehow get iplayer on to my tv here in vietnam
thanks

I believe your word usage will confuse other members reading your question. VPN stands for Virtual Private Network which is a separate network you connect to to get to a company's network or a service like NordVPN that hides your network activity from prying eyes. I'm a Mac guy and use Macs, iPads, iPhones with Apple TV if I want to connect to my TV from any of those devices. Have never used a fire stick so can't help you with your question.
Good luck with your search!

qnbui :

I believe your word usage will confuse other members reading your question. VPN stands for Virtual Private Network which is a separate network you connect to to get to a company's network or a service like NordVPN that hides your network activity from prying eyes. I'm a Mac guy and use Macs, iPads, iPhones with Apple TV if I want to connect to my TV from any of those devices. Have never used a fire stick so can't help you with your question.
Good luck with your search!

I think nowadays most people know what VPN means, especially globetrotter like expats.  :)

Andy Passenger :

I think nowadays most people know what VPN means, especially globetrotter like expats.  :)

I'm just saying VPN has nothing to do with connecting his tablet to the TV and the word VPN is being used wrong. That's all.

I've got a package which costs £25 for the year, get all the UK channels you could want, American channels, so and so forth. Alongside that, there's also seven days worth of catch-up on all the major channels.

I run it through an android box, but it's also compatible with a Fire Stick.

PM me for more info if you're interested

Hi which provider do you use and how does it work in Vietnam? I subscribed to one before but I can't remember the name.