Fastest internet provider in Saigon

Can anyone shed some light on how to get the fastest internet speed at your house? I have a fiber-optic line direct to my bedroom, but sometimes the DSL to my sister-in-laws is faster. Neither one is fast enough to play online games, but there are online game shops in the same neighborhood, so it seems that there is a way to get fast internet to the area. Can anyone shed some light on this topic?

U should contact directly to Internet provider like VNPT or FPT.

I used quite a few providers. Imho, VNPT is best, then Viettel, then SCTV, then FPT. Internet shops use normally a very highspeed package, which can cost from 800k up to 2 mil. a month.

Speedtest and a few other services told me that CMC was the best, and I believe it.  I've been through both FPT and Viettel-- not so hot.  YOu can usually find their pricing charts online, and if you contact the companies, you'll find that their agents are more than happy to skype with you :)!

I guess viettel enjoys a strong brand:  all of my local friends recommended it, but when I checked out performance stats, CMC won every time.  Here's their rep's skype:

dinhngoc.cmcti

I believe he's in charge of fiber, he was helpful to me but I already ahd a connection :)!.

faddat wrote:

Speedtest and a few other services told me that CMC was the best, and I believe it.  I've been through both FPT and Viettel-- not so hot.  YOu can usually find their pricing charts online, and if you contact the companies, you'll find that their agents are more than happy to skype with you :)!

I guess viettel enjoys a strong brand:  all of my local friends recommended it, but when I checked out performance stats, CMC won every time.  Here's their rep's skype:

dinhngoc.cmcti

I believe he's in charge of fiber, he was helpful to me but I already ahd a connection :)!.

mind asking,

what the ping to us site and average speed? (from their website the guaranteed speed to international site is pretty low)
is it stable (no disconnection if possible)?
which package u r subscribing to at the moment?
do they have shop where we can test their network?

thx

How much money you spent for current FTTH line? Which are the website you want to download? where are you living now? Maybe I can go to your home and after check it out I can give you the best advice! [Moderated: Do not share any contact number on the forum]