Daily Telegraph Newspaper Digital Subscription

I'd like to subscribe to the Daily Telegraph digital pack subscription, but worried about the support service.

Does anyone have experience on how good/bad their support is?

My experience has not been good up to now, because, I emailed the Telegraph digital services team about a week ago to ask a simple question. They've not got back to me yet. So, I'm worried that after subscribing, if there's any problem (e.g. logging in to website) I won't be able to solve it through customer support.

There's a phone support line. However, no idea how good/bad that is. It's only open UK business hours (closed on Sundays) - not particularly convenient as I'm abroad.

Cheers,

I used to use the Times online service (mainly because they gave me a free iPad if I subscribed); that was OK.  What kind of "service" issues do you think you may have to deal with - at the end of the day it's a newspaper, it just reports its view of the news?

Cynic wrote:

...at the end of the day it's a newspaper, it just reports its view of the news?

I'm aware of this.

What kind of "service" issues do you think you may have to deal with...

See my OP:

.....if there's any problem (e.g. logging in to website)...

Update: Soon after posting this thread I received an email from Telegraph digital support. Coincidence??

On email they said they can be contacted by phone and that any cancellation of subscription must be done via phone.