House Swap

I'm Carol, A divorce lawyer in the UK specializing in Amicable divorces for couples who don't want to fight. My husband and I are booked to visit Japan in September 2019 for the 1st four matches of the World cup supporting England. We are looking for a house swap with a family or couple who want to visit England.

We are watching games in Sapporo, Kobe, Tokyo, and Yokohama. We wanted to stay in one place and travel around.

If anyone knows of expats looking to visit England in September/October 2019 and would consider a house swap.
We have a very large 4 bedroom detached house with a large garden. There is the use of a Range Rover Vogue.
We are 5 minutes from the train station with trains into London every 15 minutes and takes 40 minutes.
Also very close to M3, M4, M5 to get around the country with ease.

Hi Carol and welcome to the Forum.

If you're looking to swap with somebody in Japan, then you're probably better off putting your post on our Japan Forum; this link will take you there.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Hello everyone,

Please note that this thread is now on the Japan forum where it should have initially been posted.

Carol, feel free to post an advert in the Housing in Japan section under the Home swapping category for better visibility.

All the best,
Bhavna