Removal of Old House Contents

Dear All,

I have just purchased a villa in Pere de Ribs (60km South of Barcelona).

The previous owner  has left a large collection of wood wormed furniture in the house which I would like removed.

Does the local municipality / council have a collection service which will remove house contents for a small remittance for disposal.


Sue Parker

Sorry if this may seem Unhelpful or might seem obvious, but I suggest you ask your town-hall

Thankyou for your advice.

New topic