Best place in Nepal for culture and conversation?

Which is the best place for culture, conversation, price, and more?

I am a freelancer, but would like to do much more in terms of volunteering, too, and expanding into more online business platforms. Would you say there are entrepreneur types there at all?

Also, is there internet censorship?

I'm going to travel somewhere this summer,  looking for a longer stay. I'm open to what Nepal has to offer.

Nepal is a best place for culture & conversation, yet now you can't imagine without experiment for Nepal. Here isn't any kind of restriction for freelancers workers & internet users but apply workings rules if you want a long term working visa. Let's comes & enjoy with various cultures & natural environment.
Thank you for your interest with Nepal.

There are alot of places and we can't say this place is better than that as all places have their own identity and speciality. But if you want to know about history and culture then you can visit places like Pasupatinath temple, Basantpur, Monkey temple related to Buddha, Bhaktapur, Patan etc. If you want the greenry and enjoy with nature and also want to do volunteering then you can visit out of valley places and many remote places. I think you should not miss the places like Mustang, Dolpa etc because these places are well known for its beauty.

In your introduction on these pages, you state you are an american looking for information about Ecuador in South America. Not sure I understand. One thing is sure. Paradise on this earth doesn't exist, and Nepal is no exception! Suggest you hop on a plane and visit the place for yourself, form your own opinion, come to your own conclusions. Things are not always what others portray.

Thanks for your responses so far. Yes, I'm looking into Ecuador, too! More specifically, I want to travel to a few places before I settle, so I am asking questions about other places, too.

AllieTea, you ask if entrepreneur types exist at all in Nepal?  By definition, entrepreneurship contributes to develop society with a positive effect, creating employment, economic expansion, start up jobs and a larger tax base. As everyone knows, Nepal -  with LDC status (least developed country) - is weak in this department. Conditions here are not so good and the proof of the pudding is that more than 1700 nepalis are leaving the country each day in search of jobs overseas they cannot find in their own home country. Latest official stats from DoFE show that that nepali migrant workers total a whopping 639,000, with Malaysia being the number one destination accounting for nearly half a million of them - if one counts both the legal and the illegal ones of some 100.000 who have overstayed they visa stay there.

Of course, there is no perfect place to illustrate culture, especially in Nepal. Nepal has a lot of languages and unique cultures. Nepal is one place that you cannot give hardly a single tradition that is celebrated in the same way throughout Nepal. There is one caste whereby the women take multiple husbands, others that take multiple wives and still others forbid both traditions-And the list goes on and on.

How to find the best culture in Nepal for you? First, consider the time you have to spend. If you only have a week between trekking and sightseeing, you'll want to stay close to the Kathmandu Valley. That being said, you might want to experience a Buddhist monastery, silent retreat or volunteer experience you'd want to check out Kopan or Nama Buddha.

If you'd like to learn more about traditional Hindu culture and only have a short time you'll enjoy our village, Changunarayan with the oldest Hindu temple still in use in Nepal. You'll also enjoy checking out some Youtube videos and then check the calendar to see if there are any festivals being celebrated at the time you go. We actually have a little Youtube channel with several featuring our village. You can find us there on Nepal: A tourist's Manual.

If you have a longer time to spend you'll enjoy a trip to the ancient kingdom of Mustang or one of the other districts along the Tibetan border.

Like AllieTea put it, question remains:
"Best place in Nepal for culture and conversation, and price?"
Very legitimate question too.
I'd also like to know.

Where and with whom to have informative cultural exchanges in Nepal? Any place like that to converse, engage, educate or inspire? Any adult education classes to join in or outside the capital? Cost? Have to be held in English too, obviously, because like MadagascarNow correctly points out, lots of languages in Nepal - something like 19 major languages and 123 other dialects,  and that would be of little consolation to this homegrown boy!

I'm still looking. According to the Nepal English Language Teaching Association, 81.000 nepalis speak English as second language. That represents 0.30 of the population.