Helo...

i am suny...
living in kathmandu for past 20 years..
since, i am free these days... i would love to help people...
mail me if u need any help.....

Hello, Thank you for offering your help to members here.

What can you say about Kathmandu? How is life there?

Thank you,
Happy New Year 2013!

Christine
Expat.com team

Tourists do need help in Kathmandu, but very often it is only 'helping themselves to their money.' It is best to know your helpers very well or learn to get by on your own.

It's quite a learning curve, Nepal. Take a look at my blog at FrugalTravelsNepal.blogspot.com or find it listed on this site. It's a lot of fun here and many great adventures can be had, but just make sure they are all good adventures by knowing before going.

hi
christine....
kathmandu is a great place to be in with different culture and beautiful places to visit... the only thing is you have to be careful...since i have been living here here for 20yr i love this place... there are lots of interesting thing happening here......

thankyou....
and u be happy throught the year....

Hi Suny

I am looking for a furnished apartment in Kathmandu for approximately 6-8 weeks, March, April, 2013, or maybe even until May.

I like the areas near Bhatbetnni, Baluwater, Lazimpat, Nayabazar,,,,,I have spent many months in Kathmandu, and I like to be able to walk safely to and from my apartment.

I am a mature female who does some volunteer work.  I will need two bedrooms and prefer to have wireless internet.

Thank you for your help.

Lillian

Hi Lillian!

You're a bit off topic here.
I would suggest you to post an advert in the Nepal housing section.
It should help!

Regards
Armand

lilcrabbe wrote:

Hi Suny

I am looking for a furnished apartment in Kathmandu for approximately 6-8 weeks, March, April, 2013, or maybe even until May.

I like the areas near Bhatbetnni, Baluwater, Lazimpat, Nayabazar,,,,,I have spent many months in Kathmandu, and I like to be able to walk safely to and from my apartment.

I am a mature female who does some volunteer work.  I will need two bedrooms and prefer to have wireless internet.

Thank you for your help.

Lillian

hey...
u can come and have a visit at my place...
contact me at 9849168448
i would be hapy to help u one or the other way....
i am sure u'll love to stay with us....