French chef want work in japan/ asia

Hi , I found some job here on the forum but unfortunately i can t send private message anymore .
So I put my resume here in case someone looking for chef !

My name is Florian , I m 26 and was born in France , Montpellier .

I'm a fully trained chef , I  got my Diploma of Cuisine ( CAP in 2012 - Clermont-Ferrand ) My father owned a Restaurant / Poissonnerie / Traiteur in Vichy  and I worked with him and the team , since i'm 11 .

After my apprenticeship and wanted to discover more than just cooking so I worked as a Pastry chef in the Netherlands ( Den Haag) , actively  helping between Bakery/Pastry .

A year After I Decide to go In Australia where I stayed for 3 year , working in different restaurant ( I stayed 8 month as a Headchef in a French Restaurant in Noosa  ,  as I wanted to travel Australia , I  worked in different pub kitchen as well while traveling ( Headchef position  mostly / chef de partie  / chef ) all over the East coast . Then I settle down for a year and half in headchef position , For a boutique hotel/ fine dining , in the middle of New south wale .

I'm in England since 1 year and half and I worked in French Restaurant and a English Restaurant  both as a Head chef , And now I'm looking for my next destination .

As you can see I have the experience to adapt to any situation , I'm fluent in English and have a fluid and easy communication with my team or  all the people I worked .
I traveled a fews months in japan last year and absolutely loved it . But I m open to any other destination !
Don t hesitate to contact me .
Thanks

Welcome to the forum.

I would suggest that you research contact details for the bigger international hotel chains in Japan and contact them direct about possible employment.

Hi , thanks for the advice / reply .
As a chef I always worked in independent company instead of big chain , it was more complicated in England for example where all restaurant are parts of big group , meanwhile in France /Australia it s very easy to find a independent restaurant /pub.
I traveled 2 months in japan already and I would prefer not be part of chain like Hilton , or whatsoever , I d rather find one of this lovely restaurant / pub that you find in Kyoto or Osaka where I saw many European working there .
So it s why I hope my message restriction gonna end soon as I saw one or two adds I m interest on this website !