Born in Yugoslavia 50 years ago. Want to live in Belgrade

Hi
I was 5 when my parents left for Australia. Im thinking of retiring in Serbia where I have big family

How hard is it to get residency back again?

Not hard at all.  Second class of lawyer will do it for you for only few hundreds but i advice you to live somewhere else. Some warm climat place. Everybody want to run away from here. :-)

Thanks for the reply. I live now in Thailand so am thinking about summer in serbia and winter Thailand

Anyway,  your legal right is fact that you was born on this teritory.  So, there are no obstacles. You need a lawyer just to run administratif  formalities in order not to waste time in queis around.  I will  check for phone number of one specialied agency if you like , i have it somewhere in desk ...   They deal those deals.

Thanks a lot I really appreciate it. :)

here in thailand they make it very difficult to stay full time and Im bored after many years of humidty and blazing heat

Hmm,  i  have never been there but i guess, thailland massage help, does it?   Anyway, check +38164 120 777 3 , boss  in the office name is Violeta (i forgoted family name). Anyway, she run this agency in neigbourhood of  police HQ in  Belgrade.  You even may tell Sasa recomand you, if it help something. I was client there for some kind of administrative troubles about car paper and she resolved it with success. 10h-17h local time.
About  dry weather, you better check  elgouna.com   I spent some time there and was fine. City in desert, built from one man. Beauty and leisure. Bye!