Please Save Our Wedding!

I am reposting my question from another site.  ;)

My fiancé and I are running into a frustrating catch 22.  Anyone willing to act as our wedding officiant, real or not, please let me know.  I'll explain.

I applied for a fiancé visa through USCIS back in April 2018.  I don't anticipate the visa approval to wrap up for several more months.  The stipulation for this sort of Visa is that we must marry within 90 days of here arrival here in the US. The issue is we want to have a wedding ceremony in December there in Guatemala for her friends and family, but no pastor or priest is willing to marry us without having an official civil wedding certificate.

So why not just marry her and change the visa from a fiancé visa to a spouse visa?  Well apparently changing the checked block on that form is just too much work.  USCIS told me I would have to reinitiate the process completely.  This means a whole other year of waiting to be together.

I am under contract with my job and wont be eligible to make the move there for 3 more years.

If anyone is willing to officiate our wedding, ideally in Spanish, you would be saving a beautiful wedding.  It wouldn't be official in any capacity but for our 60 guests, we want it to meet normal ceremony expectations.

Or if someone has experience with this and can offer up some good advice, I am all ears.  Thank you so much!

Get a Lawyer to do it, I expect you could find one to do a "dry run" ceremony. In guatemala there is the civil ceremony and the religious ceremony. You don't always invite the same people to both, so it won't be a shocker if you have a civil ceremony and invite the family and say you are going to have the religious ceremony in the US.