Attorney

Hi..I am looking for a local English/Vietnamese  speaking lawyer in Vung Tau that can help me to close my deceased brothers bank accounts. He has no local next of kin in Vietnam. Thanks

Try to seek him on the internet, I am pretty sure you will find something

bjdeschamp :

Hi..I am looking for a local English/Vietnamese  speaking lawyer in Vung Tau that can help me to close my deceased brothers bank accounts. He has no local next of kin in Vietnam. Thanks

There are a few of us here in Vung Tau who might be able to help you locate someone.

Send me a private message (click on my avatar to see my profile) and I'll see if we can find a local referral.

bjdeschamp :

Send me your email and I will send you a business card.

colinoscapee :
bjdeschamp :

Send me your email and I will send you a business card.

Definitely let Colin help you.
He's much more knowledgeable here.

Always like seeing the regulars speak up but the OP is October 2018.

SteinNebraska :

Ha!

We got sucked into that by the FNG!

😁

SteinNebraska :

Correct, I saw OB reply and thought it had just been posted, didnt take my own advice and check the date.

colinoscapee :
SteinNebraska :

Correct, I saw OB reply and thought it had just been posted, didnt take my own advice and check the date.

BTW, I officially withdraw my offer of support.

My endorsement of you still stands...

;)

Thank you for the information