To find job and live in Canada

How to find jobs at another country like Canada? because I'm from Malaysia and I really want to finds a proper job in Canada and I want to live there for a few years. I love challenges and new experience. Any tips please reply and comment below. Thank you.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Not easy to get into Canada. You would need qualifications and work experience. Go to 'Discover' at the top of this page and open the Canada Guide. Lots of useful information there.

Short answer: Without a high demand skill or specialization, it will be very difficult to secure a good job in Canada.

Tip: Consider applying for a short-term work visa (usually 1 year) which have much lower requirements for acceptance.

I have experiences for 5 years in my related courses and I hope I can find job in Canada. My journey will start at the end of this years. Wish me luck .  :)

@PhotoSmurf Thank you for you your suggestions.  :)

You're welcome!  :D

The challenge is how do you demonstrate your foreign skills and experience to potential Canadian employers?

Some foreign skills and experiences are readily transferable to Canada but most are not. Even highly skilled foreign doctors must obtain a Canadian medical license before they can practice in Canada.

If you have questions about working or living in Canada, feel free to ask here or PM.

Hi
Am Moffat from Kenya and am a CPA qualified with two years experience in accounting and finance, willing to relocate and work in Canada by your help. I can also work even in unskilled sector,please advice
Thank you