Fujifilm Camera Lens in Phnom Penh

Hi all. I am interested in finding a camera shop that may have the FujiFilm F2 35mm Lens. This is a prime lens for my FujiFilm XT2 camera. I found a few camera shops but cannot tell easily if they have Fuji X mount lens. The lens retails at Amazon in the US for about $370 USD. Please let me know if you know a camera shop in Phnom Penh that has FujiFilm camera/lens supplies. I would like to be able to get the lens with the Fuji warrantee as well if possible.

Thank you very much!

Try this contact mate:

https://www.facebook.com/GoodyShopCambodia/

Or this one:

https://www.facebook.com/lomorthmei/

Good luck.

Joe

Thanks very much! I will visit tomorrow. I also need to find two or so of the little shutter release buttons that screw into the top of the shutter on my fuji camera. Do you happen to know where I may find these? I spent yesterday in a few camera shops around Central Market and none have them. I read about a camera shop that I will visit tomorrow that has a picture of Jackie Chan on the outside but do not know the name of the shop. No matter. Will spend tomorrow again looking. Perhaps there is a store in one of the markets that have these. I can find them on eBay for about $7.50 to $15.00 but cannot find them here.

I will check both sites tomorrow for the prime lens I want. Appreciate the update.

Okay. I am going back to Central Market area tomorrow and look more. If not, I guess will order them online and let them ship to my next destination. Thanks for the info on the Jackie Chan photo shop :-)

As luck would have it, I heard back from Camera Hub/Hut on facebook messenger and he showed me a picture of one and he has them! Well off I go tomorrow. I will have to buy about 3 of them since I lose them every so often. I am going to find the Fuji F2 35mm lens tomorrow too. Gonna be a good day tomorrow I think :-)

mpmilestogo wrote:

As luck would have it, I heard back from Camera Hub/Hut on facebook messenger and he showed me a picture of one and he has them! Well off I go tomorrow. I will have to buy about 3 of them since I lose them every so often. I am going to find the Fuji F2 35mm lens tomorrow too. Gonna be a good day tomorrow I think :-)

Great news mate, good luck!

Joe

I went to camera hub today. They have the shutter buttons. Unfortunately the xt2 shutter locked up solid and would not depress. We spent an hour trying to get it to release in the housing. It needs to be repaired. Probably the top plate will need to be replaced. I had noticed the problem off and on for awhile. It was really locked solid this time. It took another hour or two to coax it to work again. Now I guess I have a bigger choice. He will have xt3s in stock starting tomorrow. I can get the body for about $1300. He can take the xt2 and get it repaired. Or I can just use the iPhone camera and let him fix it and send to me. I'm leaving Phnom Penh in 1.5 weeks for other places in Cambodia. It will take about three weeks to fix it. Then he can send to me. Then I have two camera bodies. Not a bad thing I guess.

So tomorrow evening I will buy the xt3 body and leave him the xt2. The shutter release buttons he has do not have the little rubber spacer so they fall off.

At least I had a good burger today at Mikes Burgers.