Transferring money to my uk account

i cannot use my alipay to transfer money to my uk account , my chinese friend used to do it for me through their alipay account as it can be done by a native id card. i have recently fallen out with this friend and cannot enlist their help any more. my question is, how can i transfer money to my uk account? i only have to transfer 250 uk pounds a month to cover certain things and savings. i know china dosent like money leaving their country and i have tried all sorts of apps and things but cannot send from china to the uk. does anyone have any easy suggestions to transfer money out of china?
with thanks

Hi there im having the same problem but i'm from South Africa, i managed to get a Chinese pay-pal linked to my Chinese bank account and then i transfer from my china pay-pal into a family members one to switch it to their bank account ive only done it for the first time a few days ago and it worked. hope this helps

thankyou i will try that

Hope it helps. Keep me posted on your progress

i tried with a small amount and i believe it worked, thankyou for your post :)

So happy it worked for you

That's why bitcoin was invented  ;)

Since you're in China, head to this link and purchase, say 1000 rmb worth of bitcoins:

localbitcoins.com/instant-bitcoins/?action=buy&country_code=CN&amount=&currency=CNY&place_country=CN&online_provider=ALL_ONLINE&find-offers=Search

Then since you want to send money to England, head to this link and sell all the bitcoin you just bought for pounds and make sure to pick an ad that can deposit to your desired bank:

localbitcoins.com/instant-bitcoins/?action=sell&country_code=GB&amount=&currency=GBP&place_country=GB&online_provider=ALL_ONLINE&find-offers=Search

Some context:

1. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and it can be traded online easily and freely. If you use this method to send your money, you would not investing in bitcoin which is admittedly very volatile, you would be merely using it as a means to get your money from point A to point B using bitcoins as a stepping stone.

2. Localbitcoins is a site that people worldwide use to buy and sell bitcoins between each other (peer to peer). So be careful when selecting the ad you will buy and sell, prefer established and reputable traders.

Since you live in Shenzhen (I do too), you can also just cross the border into Hong Kong where money can flow quite freely. There you could send money home by Western Union, Money Gram or by bank transfer if you had a Hong Kong bank account which is not so easy to open these days as a tourist. Some time ago I used to be able to send money out in mainland using Western Union, but I haven't done so in many years so don't know if it's still possible.