How do I transfer money from My China Account to my account in India ?

Dear People

I am an Indian National currently working in Shanghai and my salary is paid in RMB in my China Construction Bank Salary account.
I need to transfer money regularly to my accounts in Indian Banks to pay for various fees in India for my family.
what is the best possible option to do the same with minimum hassle and less fees on foreign exchange transactions.
Kindly post your replies soon .
Regards

If your money are base of job agreement and taxed, all is easy. Visit your bank with job agreement, passport and Tax report document (which can provide for you company tax dept. it is on internet with your passport number). With it you have rights convert up to your taxed income into USD by bank exchange rate and then sent where you want. But you must for conversion RMB/USD visit bank personally. Transfer outside you can do by electronic banking, but not conversion to USD. Better do it in longer periods with bigger sum for saving time.

Hello dear,
Pls contact your china bank and they will give you the details.As I know being an Indian sending money to India you need your signed working contract stamped by your employer ,Original passport ,bank debit card and tax payment certificate from the tax bureau of your area.This can be obtained on line and your employer will help you to obtain this .With these documents you will be able to send money to your Indian account without any problem since I am following this for about 1 year.
Hope your problem will be solved soon .