Occupational Registration for EOI

I am an electrical engineer which my job needs an 'Occupational Registration' to gain points for qualifications.
My question is that:
1-Is it necessary for me to get this document before submitting my EOI or I can provide it later when I invited for applying.
2-Is it possible that they decline my points because of lack of such document and reject my EOI? Has anybody such experience?
3-If I want to modify something in my EOI can I withdraw and resubmit it without any application fee? or the application fee should be paid again?

Hey

I hope you get the information you looking for and can only provide an example of my own experience.

So my husband is a qualified Electrician in our country, in order to gain occupational registration, he had to send his qualifications along with work references to EWRB. It was assessed and he had to gain New Zealand Electrical standard, which he went through exams passed and registered as qualified New Zealand Electrician and received  Occupational
registration.
I' don't know if I'm 100% correct, but I don't think you can submit EOI without occupational registration documentation as you are claiming points for this...
Hope you find your answers

Cheers and all the best!!!

Thank you for sharing your experience.
Would you please tell me about the time that EWRB process takes time and whether it was an online process or by regular post with sending hard copy documents.
However, I'm not still sure EWRB is the right place to register electrical engineers and I'm waiting for further experiences.