MOH NURSE MUTUAL TRANSFER

looking for a mutual transfer for MOH nurse,  my wife is working in aljouf and would like to transfer to jeddah/taif/makkah.

Any Muslim female nurse ready to mutual transfer from abaha ,khamis mushyth region to makkah,inside haram???

I am aruna .. currently I am working in Saudi Arabia.  Al qunfudha general hospital.  Makkah region.. 3.30 hrs from jeddah. I am a NICU nurse . I want to get transfer to jubail or  any nearby place of dhamam. Please contact me if u r interested... contact ***
Thank a lot..

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I am currently working in Saudi Arabia  al qunfudha general hospital in makkah region  .. 3.30 hrs from jeddah.. I am NICU NURSE..

Am working in alqussim      i want to move wadhi al diwaser       any one interested plz reply

Iam Hanna paul.icu nurse .now presently Iam working in rabigh general hospita I want mutual transfer any jedha hospital .Iam sop staff since Iam 4 year working rabigh any body interest plz repley me

Hi anyone want mutual transfer from Riyadh to Al hassa.

Message me ****

Moderated by Yoginee last year
Reason : For security reasons, do not share phone numbers on the forum

Posts will contact details will be removed

Posting the same thing on several threads may result in the same

@Dolfo hi are you interested to qasim mch

@Aruna Pandiyan i am here in Qassim buraidah if you want to transfer

Any one interested to tranfer to jeddah, king Abdullah from al noor makkah, iam interested to tranfer in alnoor, email me ***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

I am Anoop .. my wife working in Saudi Arabia.  Heera general hospital. Makkah region. Near Haram.. 1hrs from jeddah. . She want to transfer to jubail or any nearby place of dhamam. Because I am worked in jubail. If anybody interested please contact

Hi

Anyone interested for mutual transfer from Gizan to Dammam?

@btahira113  hi.. are you in mch ?? Qasim

@Penta Stars

hi I am sari ,working in gizan king fahad hospital .i am interested to move dammam or jubail region

Looking for mutual trasfer to al ahsa from ar rass ( gassim )general hospital anyone interested ??

Qassim  mch ok anel njn willing annu

Hi anyone interested transfer to madina ohud hospital (MOH) from Jeddah please let me know

Hi anyone want mutual transfer from Riyadh to Al hassa.
Message me ****
-@Dolfo

Are u willing to trasfer to al rass from al ahsa ?

@aljoufmoh my would be is going to come to taif as moh nurse but we are preferring Riyadh..is there anything we can do?

[link moderated] this is my mail id..if anything possible..pls mail me

@Dolfo ny wife is working as nicu nurse in ar rass (gassim )would u like to proceed for the mutual transfer

@Shabinkrishnan ok I will tell you soon

@Dolfo Riyadh to taif is ok for you?

Hi I am staff nurse working in Gizan king fahad hospital, needs to move to  al jubail or dammam region, if anyone interested pls reply.

My wife working jizan general hospital we plan to come jeddah if any one interest to go mutual transfer jizan pls reply

Any nurse in Khafji willing to move to Hail ?

Hi myself heena, I am working in moh hospital as suliyal general hospital in ridhya form 5 hrs inside ridhya city.my whole family stay in ridhya city even my sister s pregnant she need there pls if anybody is interested to come in my place I will happy I want to stay with family members pls help me pls

@GuestPoster22307

Hi Good morning

For mutual transfer

I am working in taif Al moewh hospital

I want to transfer to Riyadh Al quwayiyah hospital or any other hospitals

Pz let me know

Hi My Name is Abdul Azeez, working at Dammam. My wife is working as nurse at Bisha. If anyone wants a mutual transfer from Dammam or dhahran to bisha please contact me. This is my heartfelt request to all. I have a daughter she is 1.6 years old. We want to stay together. If anyone is interested for a mutual transfer kindly please let me know.

@Abdul Azeez S one clinic need female nurse location Jubail if you interested please send your contact number , thanks

@Dolfo Hlo am working in Al ahsa moh hospital I like to transfer to Riyad moh hospital.

My wife is working as nurse at Buraidah (Qassim)MOH. If anyone intrested a mutual transfer from Riyadh ➡️ Buraidah . Please contact me.

Hi all,

My wife working as a staff nurse in nariya moh hospital. I m working in khobar.  So that if any mutual transfer required from khobar or dammam to nariya please lets me know. Thank you.

@anjubibi1111 Are u willing to move Jizan, pls.let me know

@thanushaselvan92 is your wife willing to move to Alkhobar please let me know. . .thanks

@Dolfo i am looking for transfer from al qasim to al ahsa

My eife is working hofuf, i need to transfer dammam khobar or qatif, so any interest to mutual transfer plz contact

@jegatheesw1  is ur wife may willing to transfer to ar rass qussim cluster ?

No thanks, because i am working in dammam, i try to transfer only khobar dammam region

@snah if u need khobar to al hasa please let me know, because i need khobar