Marriage in UAE

I wish to undertake Islamic marriage of my Moroccan fiance in UAE, the issue I have is that I am resident in Abu Dhabi which from the info I have read requires both parties to be Resident and she is not.

I have read on the UAE government website that in Dubai as long as one party is a UAE resident then it is OK however on the Dubai courts website it says its ok as long as one party is a Dubai resident. Does anyone know what the situation is? is it possible for a Abu Dhabi resident to marry a non resident fiance by any means in UAE by Islamic wedding.

Thanks

No Offense my friend, Just a friendly advice, before going ahead with marriage decision with this Moroccan female, I suggest you to do the background check in every possible way. Recently a friend of mine has faced trauma post getting married to a Moroccan girl. He is still trying to get over it. I am not saying all women are same but most of them are not good.
Peace.

As far as I know, both of you should be residents to proceed with formalities. However, it might be possible to get a marriage certificate from her embassy here in Abu Dhabi and then you can proceed with sponsorshiping her under your visa

Congrats in advance

Hi! A good solution for you would be to get married in Seychelles. It is just 4 hours flight from UAE and you can get married without residency visa. All documents will be legal in UAE. Check it out: http://www.wedding-in-seychelles.com/pr … residents/

My name is farhan malik i m intrested woman will marry me i need woman politely honesty caring

Hi can you contact me please

F03077431171 wrote:

My name is farhan malik i m intrested woman will marry me i need woman politely honesty caring

Can you contact me please

hi my name karina am from Indonesia, nice to meet you and am interested to know you , actually I want find someone to have a good relationship.

please write on my email : ***

Regards
Karina

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct