Landlord wants to evict us (Tennant rights)

Dear members,

Me and my roommate have a quite complicated situation with our landlord.

Background:
Me an my Roommate (R.) moved into a new appartment in mid march. Nice appartment close to the beach, huge rooftop, reasonable price. Everything sounded nice .
Two days after the signing we bought garden furniture for around 500 euros nd wanted to make the rooftop nice, when our neighbor told us that we cannot use the rooftop. We had a meeting with the agency and the landlord since they sold us on the rooftop (both showed us the rooftop first, said we can use it, we even have Whatsapp conversations that state that.) Suddenly during the meeting they blamed it on the communication error and they stopped speaking English.
I already was very annoyed by that fraud (dark appartment, would not have taken it without) anyway we accepted it and continued.

During the next month the AC broke down the shades, crashed and the shower broke. To summarize the house is in a catastropohic state. We all paid that by ourselves after some arguments with the landlord (around 600 Euros.)

Tired of all that arguments and annoying neighbors (took picture of a friend of mine when he stayed three days at my place, blame us for everything and then deny it) I offered to move out by the end of the month in order to come to peace.
I asked how we deal with my deposit, and the landlords replies we don't get any. Therefore I told him that I now have to check my legal options and will take actions.

Two hours later he tells us we have 72h to leave the house otherwise he will start the "Eviction Process"
He says he bases his argument on that we received two complaints by the neighbors (we had twice around 7-8 ppl from 10pm till 12.30, yet the neigbors did not say anything ever to us about the noice or something, nor have we received a letter with a formal warning.)
The rent for the entire is paid same are expenses, so therefore we don't have any outstanding amount.

What can he do?
What is the Eviction Process?
If we would just live off our deposit (not pay in August) how long will it take to kick us out?

Thanks in advance

I am pretty certain you will not be able to get sufficient advice here for your requirements and therefore, if you want to take any action you need to consult a lawyer

I am only saying that is what you would need to do I am not advising you to do it,  as that will probably add to your expense, take forever and you will not be satisfied with the out come

Sorry  to say that but having lived in spain 30 years its about the way it is

PS. Nick. You said nice apartment and then dark apartment  ?

Is it written in your contract that you have the use of the rooftop?
Was it just one neighbour saying you could not use the rooftop?
Can you see other neighbours of similar builds using their rooftops?

These so-called complaints, did your landlord inform you straight away about them?

As John has said I don't think you will get an exact answer here, this is due to as you said yourself it is a complicated matter.

I can see that you are in Barcelona in your profile, you can ask for an appointment with the offices of the city that give advice, even legal advice regarding renting issue http://habitatge.barcelona/es/red-de-oficinas