Hotels in Barcelona

Can anyone recommend an affordable and good hotel in Barcelona? I am planning to go there for 2 weeks July/August. I have checked tripadvisor and there are many hotels, but maybe somebody has first-hand experience. Anything between 60 - 80 euros per night.

Thanks

It depends where in the city you want to be I guess, although Barcelona is pretty physically small and easy to get around.

Hotels here can be expensive and some of them are absolutely horrible.

For that price I would recommend Barcelo Raval, I think in terms of price/quality it is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in.

Rooms are funky and not generic hotel furniture, every room has huge windows, staff are really helpful, it is super clean, and the showers are amazing.

Just don't stay at Barcelo Sants - similar price, same company, but terrible hotel!

The hotel website is barceloraval.com/

Thanks for your reply. Will definitely check their website! I planning to take a course in International House (I believe is somewhere in Trafalgar, close to Plaza Catalunya). It doesn't have to be a walking distance, but I don't want it to be somewhere outside of Barcelona, either.

That hotel is about 10 mins walk from Placa Catalunya

Hi there,

Just a tip: sometimes apartments are cheaper than hotels

you can find them on our website.

Good luck! :-)

Hi Akaza,

What is your website?

@ Akaza,

Please note that free advertisement is not allowed on the site.

Thank you for your comprehension.
Best regards,
Christine

You can check this website:

homelidays.co.uk/

I always find there something nice (and cheaper than hotels) =)

There is always Air BnB as well, which is fantastic.

http://www.airbnb.com/

Thank you all:) Hotel found and booked:)

(moderated: no free ads please)