Poblenou?

Hi everyone,

we are looking at apartments to rent in Poblenou? is this a nice, safe area?  is it a good area for a family with small children?

thanks

Hi and welcome on board Senoritadebs!

When are you intending to move there?

Armand

were moving there Aug 2012. were looking at Poblenou and Badalona areas.  do youknow what these areas are like?

I don't but i'm sure other members will help you soon ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi,
I am working in Poblenou. For me it is a really nice area, as it is like a village inside Barcelona. It is also well connected with downtown, very close to the beach, with a lot of shops and commerces and has a nice rambla. I would definitively recommend you Poblenou as a place to move in.
Rubén

Hi,

I'm living in working on Poble Nou (More sepcifically in Bac de Roda near Avingud Diagonal).

And for me it's the best place to live, I can walk 5 minutes and get to the sea (Mar Bella), I have these fine shopping centers near my place (Diagonal Mar & Glories), and most of the buildings are really new.

As MaxBirras said, it is very well connected to everywhere (L4 metro goes to the olympic port and center, you can go anywhere from that).

And I would definitly recommend the Poblenou ramblas in the evening for tapas, beer & FC Barcelona games.

I live here and I love it, I recommend it

Adrien