Deportation in indonesia

Deportation

Required Documents
Process to remove temporary blacklisted.

Provide your sponsor/agent with all the documents listed below, so that they may submit your application.

A petition to remove your name from the blacklist (Permohonan Pencabutan Cekal) letter, signed on Rp 6000 meterai. You can write a generic request letter (Surat Permohonan). Your sponsor will probably know how, if not here is an article on how to write a Surat Permohonan.Copy of your sponsor's KTP/Passport/IDCopy of your Passport, including all pages with stamps and the page with the blacklist stamp

For clarification please proceed to immigration on quiries.

cheers,
rick

You can only “request” to have your name removed “”after” the period imposed has expired, they are very limited exceptions to this rule, these have to be proven with official documents I.e death within family, emergency surgery on yourself or dependants (hence you couldn't leave Indonesia when agreed)
If the above do ever happen inform immigration ASAP and show documents, they will probably only fine you a smaller charge rather than the regular charge

additional info,after six months can only apply name remove from blacklist in indonesia.

if only admin cases,temporary blacklist.

cheers!
rick

Thank you both for that information. I didn't realise it was possible to have your name removed from the blacklist. Two of my sons overstayed last year and were threatened with deportation but after some discussion they just fined them and extended their stay for another month.

Welcome.any other quiries just let us know.

Might aswell we are able to respond,and help.

cheers,
rick

I was deported coz of working by toursit visa .m so it's considered admin cases?

@ricardo001 I was deported coz of working with tourist visa so it's considered admin cases ?

I was deported coz of working by toursit visa .m so it's considered admin cases?
-@mohab ahmed4

That's good, old fashioned, illegal.

You were lucky to be deported without a fine or worse.

Where ever you go, whatever you do, be careful abide all the rules n regulations of such country where you are living or working...don't involve in any illegal activity even over stay