Health Insurance

Sorry I meant no local plan also covers outside of the DR, Yes you can purchase international coverage via many carriers here.   

Riva that plan covers you  up to 90 days in the year I believe and the coverage is for US 10,000 which is quite low but better than nothing!

planner :

Sorry I meant no local plan also covers outside of the DR, Yes you can purchase international coverage via many carriers here.   

Riva that plan covers you  up to 90 days in the year I believe and the coverage is for US 10,000 which is quite low but better than nothing!

Correct, travel insurance covers arround 10,000 dollars and as you said that is better than nothing, and about the duration of the plan is good for 12 months as my local health insurance is also Humano we get special discount and the cost is only 70.00 dollars, for non humano insurance card holders the price  is more expensive for the 12 months purchase.

Please double check the policy.  It is  US 70 with the discount but I understand that it covers UP TO  90 days of travel in that  1 year period.

planner :

Please double check the policy.  It is  US 70 with the discount but I understand that it covers UP TO  90 days of travel in that  1 year period.

Thanks for the advise, very helpfull for me and that  works for me,  when I  travel most of the time is usually  2 time a year and no more than 12 days max each time,

Is your time out of a given country considered 'travel' and thus the 90 days are ticking away during that time?  Or is it only for days in transit?

Thanks in advance,

JR

It counts your days travelling, from the day you leave, until the day you return normally.

And yes Riva this will work for you then!

Can I get some information for Humano insurance. I am looking to buy insurance for myself.

Hi Bob. Would like some information about Universal insurance, if you don't mind. Pricing myself some insurance.