Aheloy Beach Residents

Hi everyone i have a apartment currently being built in Aheloy but with lots of problems for the past 7 years, as far as I know the complex is nearly finished, if anyone is near this complex I would be really grateful if I could get any updates, photos would be really great if possible
Thank You All
Aheloy Beach

If you are referring to Aheloy Beach Residence it is my understanding that this is now named Media Grand Resort which is fully operational.

Thank You Richelm, yes you are right, there are 2 phases of this resort, phase 1 was completely finished 8 years ago but the builders went bankrupt in the middle of phase 2 , all has been sorted out through the courts and building has commenced again so we all have been told, hundreds of us have lost everything and others like myself who have our deeds are left with a lot more money to pay,, our building was completely finished 8 years ago and has been lying empty ever since, now they are looking us to pay thousands more to complete the rest of the complex, I would just love to get pictures of the complex to confirm work is still ongoing
Thank You for listening 👍