Estate Agents

Hi, coming over this month again to check out properties with the possibility of buying. Having looked at countless properties with different Agencies we're still undecided. Love Burgas but the one we're coming to view is 10km out of Varna listed with Premium Properties. Has anybody had dealings with this company? Good or bad, any information would be appreciated either way.

In case, you change your mind regarding Burgas (I am living there, and really like it), I can give you a recommendation there.
I'm living close to sea, tennis, large park, in Lazur. Also close to walking area in centre.
No need for car.

Hello,

My wife and I are considering relocating to the Burgas area. We have been to Varna. I would be interested in learning more about your experience with the real estate agent, for example, fees, honesty, etc.

Duane

Hello,
My wife and I are considering relocating to the Burgas area. We have been to Varna. I would be interested in learning more about your experience with the real estate agent, for example, fees, honesty, etc.

I had an agent to find a flat for rent in Lazur. Easy procedure, commission for me to pay was 50% of monthly rent.
I scheduled an appointment by phone before in the office of the agent, to have a look at actual offers.
After selection of a few interesting flats the agent made appointments with the landlords for next day. He picked me up in his car next day, and we made the sightseeing tour. In the evening I made my decision, and he made another appointment to sign the contract, for one year.
Good job.

I suggest, you rent first, too, for a year, before buying.
Now is very good choice.
Lazur is a great area.

Thank you for your replies.
We ideally would like Burgas but are open minded about other areas like Varna. Either way, we will know if it's 'the one' if we should be so lucky to view it.
I will keep you informed as to what happens.

Babajaga,
Thanks for the informatio on the estate agent. You said the commission was 50% of the rent. What that 50% for the first month?

We have just acquire an apartment in Varna, and everything went smoothly. We used a company named Luximmo. The agents there were very professional. Renting is a little different from UK and USA. You will have to pay the Agents a fee plus vat. depending on the price of the rental.
This amounts to, one months rent held as a deposit, one months rent in advance, and then half of one months rent to the Agent handling the transaction. Hope this will be of some help.

Hi. I know this is an old post, I'm just wondering if you ended up using premium properties? We are interested in a property they are advertising.Thankyou